Oil and Gas
Above Photo: Defensive Driver Training 4WD Off Road Course IOGP 365 Compliant – for the Oil & Gas Industry, Lake Turkana Region
We have the ability to complete training to the IOGP official standards to support exploration and the Oil and Gas Industry. We are the only African Defensive Driving company to offer this standard of excellence across the world.
As a Company, we have the ability to deliver specific training packages at our purposely built training facility and off road training centre along with the ability to supply training support across the world to meet the needs of our corporate customers.
Below is a basic introduction/overview to our services are are most frequently used by our customer to whom we provide the valuable operational support 365 days a year.
- • IOGP 365 Compliant – the only advanced driving company in Africa at this time, that meets and exceeds the recommended standards set down by international Oil and Gas organisations and the Fleet Safety Forum supporting the road safety needs to 2030.
- • Pearson Assured – the only advanced driving school in Africa whose courses have external International accreditation and certification recognised and audited by trade and industry world wide.
- • ISO 9001:2008 – the only advanced driving company in Africa that with this certification.
- • National Industrial Training Authority (NITA) – the only advanced driving company in Kenya with this qualification.
- • National Transport and Safety Authority (NTSA) – the only advanced driving company in Kenya with this qualification.
No Risk To You: We believe to strong in our product that we offer a 90-Day, No Questions Asked, Money Back Guarantee!
We offer the perfect bespoke training solutions for your company requirements:
1. IOGP 365 Compliant Courses – For All Vehicle Types (Light Vehicles, Heavy Vehicles and Saloon.
- • Defensive Driver Training Course – Heavy Good Vehicles (HGV)
- • Defensive Driver Training Course – 4WD Off Road
- • Defensive Driver Training Course – Road
Our strength is our instructors. We have numerous international and Kenyan national instructors that are key to the success and needs of our customer’s requests. These instructors are the ambassadors of their respective vocation and comply fully with Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
We are the first and only advanced driving company in Africa that has specialist National Instructors trained to UK standards and are vetted to meet the Oil and Gas Industry requirements.
Kenyan National Instructors
Our Kenya National instructors, are the only internationally accredited advanced driving instructors on the African continent.
- • Four of our Kenya National Instructors have achieved International Defensive Driving Certification by a UK governing body and are the only ones on the African continent with this advanced accreditation for both light vehicles and heavy vehicles.
- • All of our Kenya National Instructors have successfully completed the Tony Scotti’s Vehicle Dynamics Certification for Professional Driving Instructors (USA). They are part of an elite group of only 25 instructors in the world certified to design, develop and deliver advanced driver training courses utilizing the Scotti Methodology.
- • Fluent in both Kiswahili and English and have successfully used interpreters in international training.
Adjunct International Instructors
Our carefully vetted pool of international instructors also meet the expectations of the OGP guidelines. As a minimum requirement they meet the following criteria:
UK Specific Training Criteria:
- • ADI Fleet Level 5/6
- • ROSPA Diploma or equivalent in driver education and Advanced Driving (Gold Diploma)
- • PTTLS (Preparing To Teach In The Lifelong Skills Sector) Levels 3/4.
- • Lantra 4×4 Instructor Qualification
Don’t need IOGP Compliant Courses? In addition to OGP Compliant Courses, you can chose from any of our other defensive driving, security or 4WD courses, delivered either at our purposely built training facility or at your location.